Tuesday 4 March 2014

Runners Hair

I don't understand ladies who exercise regularly but still manage to look well groomed the rest of the time. Or maybe I do understand perfectly but just refuse to prioritise being well groomed myself and am slightly in awe and jealous!

Don't get me wrong, I love to get dressed up as much as the next girl for a special occasion but I know that if I put in the energy to blowdry and style my hair every day then I would have to cut out some other area that I deem more important.  Like running, stretching, helping kids with homework, preparing healthy meals, reading blogs, housework, anything! Or i'm just lazy.  It could very very easily be that. 

Also it seems a little pointless if you are sweating at least 5 days a week to put an hour into your hair and then scrape it back for a work-out.  No? Just me?

All this talk of hair is because of my impending appointment to get my roots retouched this morning.  I decided that over three months of regrowth was probably enough as it was getting to the stage where I was wearing it curly/frizzy even on nights out to cover the dodgy dark roots! 
I'm sure I'll come back pledging to look after my hair more and make more of an effort in the grooming department. (But I will know I don't really mean it)

Update: Back from the hairdresser and this is as good as it gets.  It's all downhill from here!




No comments:

Post a Comment